Monday, January 16, 2012

Two Projects

I’ve two projects to share today, one finished, one yet-to-begin.

Project One:  

The days after Christmas were chilly and quiet and ended each evening with a lovely fire.  How could I not pick up my knitting needles?

I wanted something to keep my neck warm that was not scratchy and would not dangle into the dishwasher or my Tuscan Spinach Soup.  My yarn stash included this cream colored cotton; I knitted a stockinette stitch but added a bit of ribbing on the edge to avoid curling.  

And I guess you could say I “designed” this (although it was more improvised than truly designed).  

So that project is completed.

Project Two: 

 I am going to join Becky as she and others memorize the book of Titus.  We will begin on February 4 and end on Easter Sunday, learning just a few verses each week.  The approach is to study and memorize--to get this truth into the mind and heart.  I like that!



1 comment: